L2SW-EH: Fully customizable L2 switch core for Cost-effective Enterprise and Home applications
LancsNet L2 switching enterprise and home version (L2SW-EH) IP is one of the featured and core-valued designs offered by our FPGA team. L2SW-EH IP is a fully functional and high bandwidth (~100Gbps) L2 switching core. This is an integrated design for the L2 data plane adopting several Lancsnet innovative cores, including Lancsnet -SSM, LancsNet L2_ACL, LancsNet L2 MAC and is ready to be jointly developed with Lancsnet NOS and Lancsnet Embedded platform. The design is area-optimized for iso switching capacity and is the ideal solution for developing cost-effective, energy-efficient network applications. By proving full source code and self-explanation configurable interface, it would take minimum efforts to adjust/scale/and optimized for the desired applications.
- Support up to 16K CAM-based MAC table
- 1K L2/L3-ACL entries
- Support up to 4K VLAN_IDs
- QoS configuration and monitoring
- Support rollback and remove faulty packets
- Supports 802.1Q, multicast, and broadcast
- Support 1G/10G interfaces
- Up to 100Gbps switching capability
- Packet latency 64 /1514-byte: 2.154 / 16.712
- Support jumbo packet for selected interfaces
- AMBA 4 AXI4-Stream compatible
- Configurable bus size, buffer size.
- Adjustable network interfaces
- Support uniform and arbitrary packet sizes.
- Adaptable for any packet switching applications
- On-demand specs customization
- VHDL source code available, designed and tested for FPGA* and ASIC ready
* In production with customers
Example Implementation – LancsNet L2SW-EH
Switching core for networking devices (L2, L3 switch, router, NGFW, home, and enterprise), network aggregator, network accelerators, network tapping.
An example application of the L2SW-EH IP in Router design
The IP core and the simulation testbench are provided with extensive documentation and technical support from our technical teams. By default, the encrypted format IP core is provided, full source code is available for interested partners/developers under a specific agreement
FOR DEMO ON HARDWARE AND SIMULATION
Contact us email@example.com
PRICING AND FURTHER INFORMATION
Request for quote & datasheet at firstname.lastname@example.org