INTEGRATED SERVICE ROUTER
LN-2206-ISR allows building digital branches with many corresponding digital services. ISR provides basic networking functions for routing, switching, and advanced functions for security, multimedia streaming services in a single box. Lancsnet ISR is ready for SD-WAN integration and edge computing. Lancsnet ISR is ideal for digital transformation in enterprises or government agencies.
|Pure Forwarding||IPsec||Threat Protection|
Throughput (up to)
|8 Gbps||800 Mbps||Video Call supported|
- LN-2206-ISR performs the basic network functions: switching, routing DHCP, NAT; the box with built-in Wi-Fi, LTE offers reliable Internet connections for business offices and agencies.
- Lancsnet ISR provides quality of service management for individual user, device, and user group with multi-WAN technologies and traffic management control (traffic control).
- LN-2206-ISR integrates IPsec for securing site–to–site and client–to–site communications with the robust encryption and key-exchange engines
- LN-2206-ISR integrates Firewall functions that enables access management for services, websites, applications by UserID, DeviceID or GroupID.
- LN-2206-ISR integrates authentication services by UserID, DeviceID or GroupID to ensure secure access.
- LN-2206-ISR integrates multimedia services like an IP PBX allowing voice, video, calls, and SMS.
- LN-2206-ISR is ready to integrate with your service provider’s multimedia service or create your own multimedia connection using the built-in IPsec protocol suite.
Third party integration
- LN-2206-ISR provides built-in APIs for 3rd parties to develop management features or build their own multimedia connection channel .
- LN-2206-ISR support management interface via Web, CLI, Netconf/YANG.
|WAN Ports||1 x GE and 1 x SFP+ (LTE extensions)|
|LAN Ports||4 x GE|
|Management ports||1 x USB|
|Plug & Play Modules||Wi-Fi, LTE (Optional)|
|Layer 2 Features|
|Spanning Tree Protocol||Yes|
|• Max. number of VLAN active||32|
|• VLAN_IDs support||4096|
|802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol||Yes|
|Layer 3 Features|
Support Dual WAN.
Support Failover mode and Load Balancing mode.
|· Load Balancing||Support Volume, UserID-base, IP-base, PhyPort-base or Service-base mode|
|Network Address Translation||Yes|
|• Source NAT||1-2K|
|• Destination NAT||1-2K|
|DHCP Client & Server||Yes|
|Wireless Access Point||Support dual band wireless (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)|
Support filter by 5 fields: Source IP, Dest IP, Protocol, Source Port and Dest Port (UDP or TCP)
Support filter by UserID
Support filter by User GroupID
Support filter by Device ID
|Website Control||Filter with Domain and Web Categories|
|Application Control||Filter with App or Categories|
|User Identification||Support set up: User ID, Username, email, Phone, Company and Group User|
|User Authentication||Support authentication with username and password by Radius Protocol|
|Protocol||IPsec, IKE v1, IKE v2, EPS|
|IKE Authentication||Pre-Shared Key or Certification Authentication (RSA)|
|Data Integrity||SHA-1, SHA-256, MD5, AES-GCM|
|Encryption||AES-CBC, AES-GCM-128/192/256, 3DES|
|Key Exchange||Diffie-Hellman, ECDH|
Gateway to Gateway
Client to Gateway
|Protocol||SIPv2, RTP, SRTP|
|SIP trunk||Support: Peers or Registration|
|Voice Codec||G.711 A/u law, G719, G729, G726|
|Video Codec||VP8, VP9, H.261, H.264|
|Messaging||Support local Messages and external messages|
|Compatibility||Compatible with Cisco’s CUCM and CME series|
|Classification||Device-Based, UserBased, Application-Based|
|Rate Control||Token Bucket|
|Congestion Avoidance||WRED, Tail Drop|
|Schedule||Weighted and strict priority queues|
|Queues||Up to 8|
|Layer 2||Full Feature|
|Layer 3||Full Feature|
|MPLS||RSVP-TE, LDP, IGP shortcut, OSPF-TE, ISIS-TE|
|Security||App Control per User (Device), WebGuard, UTM, NGFW,|
|VPN||TLS/SSL VPN, Support full feature in IPsec VPN|
|Multimedia||File transfer, Video Conference|
|QoS||Support more than|
|Industry Standard CLI||Yes|
|Dimensions and Power|
|Power Required||Universal Switching Power Adapter 100-240V AC IN, 12V DC|
Operating Temperature : 0-40oC (32-104oF)
MTBF (hrs): 2,041,392
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||41 x 210 x 133 (mm)|
|Maximum Weight||~ 1kg|
Download for LN-2206-ISR
Configuration User Guide