LINKSAFE CSX5R 5614 is a full-featured Layer 2, Layer 3 and MPLS router line, applicable to Cell Site Routers of 4G, 5G networks – with native time synchronization protocols such as IEEE-1588 v2 and synchronous Ethernet. The LINKSAFE CSX5R 5614 is engineered with the latest Marvell Prestera™ Series with diverse connectivity, high sync capabilities, harsh environmental conditions, all packed into a compact 1RU design, suitable for telecommunications service providers.
- Network interfaces include: 12 x 10G/25 SFP28; 2 x 40G/100G QSFP28;
- Up to 500 Gbps switching capacity;
- Zero Touch auto-configuration support
The outstanding features of the LINKSAFE CSX5R 5614 include:
- High processing performance with up to 500 Gbps switching capacity;
- Fully integrated Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking functions;
- Full support for MPLS label switching protocol and MPLS VPN processing;
- Multicast redirection handling;
- Information security;
- Centralized configuration and management.