Lancs AES-GCM IPCore full support of NIST SP 800-38D standards; FIP-197 with bandwidth up to 32Gbps per IP. IPcore is packaged in a friendly and easy to use package with many practical protocols.
- Specifications recommended by NIST SP 800-38D;
- AMBA AXI-Stream 4 data interface;
- Scalable throughput up to 32 Gbps;
- Compliant with NIST FIP-197, support key length 128/192/256;
- 96-bit GCM initialization vector.
- Multiple modes, depending on the optimal choice of resources, bandwidth or latency;
- 128 bit data block option with data I/O interface: 8 – 128 bit;
- Choose from LUT-based S-box or RAM-based S-box.
VHDL source, test design on FPGA and ASIC.
Lancs AES IPCore can be used in:
- IPsec hardware accelerator;
- Secure Gateway, Cloud Computing, Data Center, Edge Router;
- Edge router, edge network for IoT data aggregation;