Lancs TCAM IPCore designed, optimized for applications that need specialized, low-latency, high-volume searches in network device manufacturing, database search, or IoT authentication applications.
- Complete pipeline processing, allowing for clock cycle lookups;
- Lookup delay less than 7 clock cycles;
- Independent search and update processing;
- Optimized for each device with Multi-Pumping Architecture;
- Match/filter speed up to 400M lookups per second.
- Multiple Configuration Modes Search Latency;
- Configuration gets the width of the search keyword and the number of elements to search;
- Configuration multi-pumping factor;
- Configuration uses a sub-memory block of LUT or BRAM for maximum processing efficiency.
VHDL source, test design on FPGA and ASIC.
TIPCore application to develop products:
- Types of network equipment;
- Data compression, encryption and network security applications;
- Search in large databases;
- Applications in IoT;
- Artificial Neural Networks;
- Hardware-based packet analysis and deep inspection.