Lancs ESP IPCore is IP packet processing in high speed ESP protocol, fully compliant with IETF RFC 4303/RFC 4301 with bandwidth up to 200 Gbps.
- ESP packet processing bandwidth up to 200 Gbps;
- Support IETF RFC 4303/RFC 4301 standard;
- Supports all three types of ESP security services: Confidentiality Only, Integrity Only, Confidentiality and Integrity;
- Support IPv4/ IPv6 service;
- Operates in IPsec ESP Transport or Tunnel mode;
- Supports many encryption and authentication algorithms such as AES-CCM (RFC 4309) and AES-GCM (RFC 5288);
- Automatically generate ESP padding generation and checking;
- AXI-Stream standard compatible interface;
- IKEv2 protocol compatible (RFC 5996).
- Flexible with many different modes;
- Can be integrated with common encryption standard such as AES, DES or customer’s own encryption standard;
- Optimize resources according to bandwidth and latency requirements.
VHDL source, test design on FPGA and ASIC.
Network devices that require high security speed;
- Devices that require a large number of connections;
- Specialized information security equipment.