Lancs Shared Memory IPCore is an innovative and high-performance packet buffer processing core that is well-suited for applications that need high processing speed and bandwidth (up to 2T Gbps). The design is configurable and is provided with an AMBA 4 AXI4-Stream interface for easy system integration.
- Bandwidth ~2T Gbps;
- Supports up to 256 channel IDs;
- Processing latency 16 ns/192 ns 64-byte/1514-byte packets;
- Memory-efficiency: 50%-100% depends on package size;
- Supports packet sizes of 64 – 9600 bytes;
- AXI-stream4 compatible.
- Core bus size 128-4,096 bits;
- Optional memory size.
RTL source available, designed and tested on FPGA and ASIC.
IPCore application to develop network equipment; routers L2, L3, Gateway, Router, NGFW; solutions for analysis and deep filtering of packets; control, manage information flow according to bandwidth, delay.